For business inquiries or for speaking engagements and brand workshops, please call or send us a note. We’re prompt and efficient and promise to respond quickly.
We'd love to hear from you.
We’re always on the lookout for new and emerging talent. And, we love a good intern. If there are no opportunities at present, feel free to reach out and connect. It’s wonderful to make new friends, and if we aren’t hiring, we can potentially forward your credentials onto others. Send a resume and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, Client Development
- 10+ years of successful business development history, leading RFPs, pitches and growing business in a marketing services, advertising, digital and/or PR firm
- A deep understanding of agency new business processes and ideas for improvement
- Experience with RFPs, leading the process, refining responses and presenting
- Passion for the business and passionate about growing it
- Solid understanding of account profitability and financial management
- Outstanding leadership, communications and presentation skills
- Collaborative, inclusive team player, a strong sense of responsibility to team
- Strongly skilled in Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Guru with PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or equivalent
Thorburn is a 25-year-old brand engagement firm with a rich history in design and brand-led work that connects emotionally. We have a legacy in retail and consumer categories, working with world-class brands like Neiman Marcus, Vera Wang, Tommy Bahama, JCP, Toys R Us, Macy’s, Porsche, Harley Davidson, Nike, Polaroid, National Geographic and more. You’ll enjoy a creative, open and upbeat environment in a dog-friendly office with half-day Fridays year-round.